Thursday, January 8, 2009

Everybody Sings

Since my December 9, 2008 blog post elicited a question, I will provide an update.

Everybody Sings took a recess over Christmas and New Year. We will start up again on Thursday morning, January 15th, 2009.

The weekly session starts at 10.00 a.m. and goes till 12.00 noon, with a short break for tea about half way.

It's held in St Andrew's United Church Hall, at the corner of Fitzwilliam and Wesley Streets, in downtown Nanaimo.

The fee is $7.00 if you drop in. You also have the option of paying $25.00 for four weeks. The fee is reduced to $3.50 for the underwaged.

Another group, in which I have not participated, meets at St Philip's Church, 7113 Lantzville Road, from 7.00 p.m. - 9.00 p.m. on Tuesdays.

You are welcome to e-mail me via my Blogger Profile. If you do so, I can tell you how to get onto the e-mail notification list for Everybody Sings.

I sure am looking forward to singing those toe-tapping songs once again. Everybody Sings operates on the principles of Ubuntu Choirs, and is very informal. You don't have to be able to sing or believe that you can sing in order to join in the fun.

No comments: